LFSaussy
Profile
Portfolio
Services
References
Contact
LFSaussy

Welcome!     Bonjour Madame et Monsieur!     ¡Buenos dias Señior y Señora!

We are so glad you stopped by to see our site!

We are a small design firm dedicated to creating personal gardens that reflect our unique clients.

80% of our projects are for residential clients and the remaining 20% are for local neighborhood parks, pedestrian streetscapes and small business office complexes.

Our most successful garden designs evolve from our collaboration with the clients, their architect, builder, arborist, interior designer, and/or other professionals, each of which brings to the table their unique perspective and expertise.

We invite you to meander through our portfolio, to read the testimonials and profile, and email or call us when you are ready to plan your next landscape.

Thank You.     Merci.     Gracias.

Two of Lynn's gardens are featured in this year's Decatur Garden Tour. The tour will be held on September 26-27, 2009.

Lynn has appeared on several episodes of HGTV's Ground Breakers! To see when her episodes will air next, search HGTV for episodes numbers GRB-1306H, GRB-1210H and GRB-910.